TURN UP AND TURN HEADS
WITH THE AXOPAR 37 SPORTS CABIN
Cool looks and a fantastic driving experience from the Sports Cabin version make this a subtle rethink on the 37 Cabin, with a more streamlined, more sporty-looking outward appearance owing to a steeply raked front screen and surrounding cabin area.
*Starting price: AED 480,000.00
For outright beginners through to seasoned professionals, the 37 Sports Cabin challenges the entire notion of cruising with a more expensive, raised fly-bridge equivalent, and has the power to seduce even the most sceptical of boat buyers.
The enclosed Sports Cabin has a full length canvas top which fully retracts, along with side-opening doors, so that passengers still get a good sense of the outdoors, just as they do from our more exposed Sun Top and T-Top versions.
The interior layout offers the same potential for seating up to six people around an L-shaped table, but there have been more tweaks made inside the cabin too.
Found inside every Sports Cabin, for example, there’s higher attention to detail, with a whole host of quality touches and improvements including a lacquered walnut wood interior, suede covered steering wheel, Nirrox 100% waterproof upholstery with white diamond patterned stitching and an electrically operated canvas roof as standard.
Configured from new either with or without our additional aft cabin accommodation option, turn up and turn heads with the Axopar 37 Sports Cabin.
LAYOUT ALTERNATIVES FOR AFT DECk
The Axopar 37 SC comes with a spacious aft deck with a bench/storage box as standard. It can be equipped with an optional wet bar module with refrigerator, electric grill and sink with faucet. There is also an aft cabin available as an option for those who want accommodation for 4 persons in total. Another feature of the aft cabin is its roof which can be equipped with optional sun cushions
LAYOUT ALTERNATIVES FOR PILOTHOUSE
Learn more about some of the features that can be found on the models in the Axopar 24 range
HULL AND DECK: Hand laminated hull in Vinylester resin for the first coat of the hull in GRP material, Anti-skid finishing on deck and hatches, Spacious anchor box with drainage in bow, Large stowage locker on foredeck, Heavy duty rub rail in grey, Windscreen and side windows in toughened glass with light green tint, All hardware, pulpit and cockpit handles in hand polished 316 stainless steel, 8 x cleats aft, central and forward, Self-draining deck with large diameter scuppers, Flag pole, Twin large fender storages on aft deck with cooler box function on Port side, Integrated bathing platforms in Esthec Platinum with white caulking and telescopic bathing ladder, Integrated engine bracket for outboard engines.
LAY-OUT AND SEATING: Walk-around cabin with open aft deck area and under deck storage, Optional wet bar, Large sliding side doors on both sides of cabin, Manually operated sliding canvas roof with additional harbour cover, L-sofa with fixed table and walnut floor on threshold, Large storage compartment under aft sofa, two front seats with flip-up front/swivel function and armrests, Optional sundeck on fore deck, Niroxx upholstery on driver/co-pilot seats and aft sofa, Floor carpets in saloon and front cabin.
FRONT CABIN: Front cabin with lounge seating, large queen size bed and fixed cupboard, Toilet with electric flush with septic tank 70l and deck/hull outlets, Privacy curtains for toilet compartment, Loading hatch from deck to front cabin, Large roof skylight and front window, Wide port lights with flush hatches.
HELM CONSOLE: Integrated iPad slot in dashboard, Soft touch painted dashboard and console panels, Black painted helm panels, Illuminated push buttons,, Seude covered steering wheel with Axopar logo, 2 x Cup holders, Stainless steel grab rail, 12V Power outlet, Compass, Access hatch to front cabin with sliding door.
ELECTRICS: Electric operated canvas roof. LED roof spotlights in saloon and in front cabin, Main control panel with three battery switches and automatic fuses for direct supply and 12V outlet, Fuse panel with automatic fuses and 12V outlet in front cabin, Light mast with anchor light, Navigation lights, Windscreen wipers with washer, Electric bilge pumps x 2, Signal horn.
OTHER: Fixed aluminium fuel tank 730l, Bow thruster preparation in hull, 2 kg Fire extinguisher, Manual bilge pump, air vents in front cabin roof panel.
BRABUS Line Trim Package
BRABUS Line Color Miami Edition
BRABUS Line Color Upgrade Grey Edition
Premium Package, Silvertex
• Sun deck cushions with twin stitching on foredeck • Harbour cover for sun deck • LED deck lights x 14 • ”Comfort” indirect lighting in front cabin • Mooring package: incl. 6 x fenders, 6 x fender covers with Axopar logo, 6 x fender ropes, 4 x mooring ropes 16mm/10m • 12,5kg anchor + 30m anchor rope
Premium Package, Niroxx
VersionR (grey hull and roof)
Complete Esthec package - Platinum/White
Wet bar package (include FW system) (NOT AV. WITH DAY CRUISER CABIN)
• Wet bar module with drawers, on aft deck • Refrigerator Dometic CDX 50 • Sink and faucet •freshwater 100l tank, incl. cabinet w. sink, front cabin
Day Cruiser aft cabin packg. (not av. with Wet bar)
• Spacious aft cabin accommodating additional 2 persons with twin flush roof hatches, side windows and indirect lighting.
Kitchen package (only w/o L-sofa layout, only w. fw system)
• Table module with drawers in saloon • Refrigerator Dometic CDX50 under co-pilot seat • Corian sink with faucet • Gas hob with 2 burners • Freshwater 100l tank, incl. cabinet w. sink in front cabin • Deletion of L-sofa for 2 + 3 seating configuration • Preparation for gas bottle installation
Air Condition Package
Dometic Cruisair Marine DTU10 (10,000BTU) A/C, Front Cabin;
Dometic Cruisair Marine DTU10(16,000BTU) A/C Main Cabin
Generator : Whisper Piccolo 4.4KVA Super Quiet Series 230V 50HZ 1PH
• Additional Seating Cushions on Foredeck
• Aft deck folding seats (only w/o Day Cruiser Cabin)
• Antifouling, White or Grey
• Canopy, incl. Sprayhood, Red
• Closed Toilet Wall
• BOWTHRUSTER, SIDE POWER SE60
• Electric Grill (Only with Wet Bar & Shore Power 220V)
• Folding Anchor Windlass in Bow,engbo Midi 201+Remote
• Electric Windlass In Stern, Engbo MIDI 201+Remote Control
• Fishing Targa Arch (2 Extra Rod Holders)
• Gas hob with sink in front cabin (only with FW system)
• Livewell stbd aft storage
• Harbor Cover for Wetbar Option(Sunbrella Red)
• Harbour Cover for ForeDeck, (Sunbrella Red)
• Harbor Cover for Aft Deck(Sunbrella Red)
• Hull colour Cool Grey, RAL 7037
• LED courtesy lights, front cabin and saloon
• LED deck lights, 11pcs (incl. prem pkg)
• Protective Window Covers, Sunbrella Red
• Refrigerator in saloon, Dometic CRX CM50
• Search light
• Shore Power Connection System, 16amps 230V
• Side rails
• Seats, Niroxx
• Shower on aft deck
• Sun shade w/ Stainless Steel Support on AftDeck, (for stationary use)
• Sun shade w/ Stainless Steel Support on foredeck, (for stationary use)
• Sundeck cushions foredeck, Silvertex
• Sundeck cushions foredeck, Niroxx
• Sundeck Cushions for Aft Deck, Niroxx (Only w. Aft Cabin)
• Sundeck Cushions for Aft deck, Silvertex (Only with Aft Cabin)
• Sink in Front Cabin
• Teak Table on Front Deck
• Targa arch with roof rails
• Water ski pole
• Wood Floor in Front Cabin
• Wood Floor in Main Cabin
• Underwater Lights
• Chartplotter Garmin GPSMAP 922
• Chartplotter Garmin GPSmap 1222 TOUCH
• Communication Garmin VHF 300i
• Intelliducer™, Depth and Temp, Thru-hull
• Radar Garmin GMR 18 xHD,
• Autopilot Garmin GHP20 w/ Smartpump 2.4(+400hp)(only w/ Mercury Pre-rig)
• Sonar module Garmin GSD™ 25+ GT40-TM, DownVü/SideVü
• Twin Chartplotter Garmin GPSmap 922
• Twin Chartplotter Garmin GPSmap 1222 Touch
• Fusion Entertainment system, incl. 4 x speakers
• FUSION System Control Unit, Helm
• FUSION System Control Unit, front Cabin
• Upgrade Audio1: 4x Exterior Speakers, + 2CH Amp
• Upgrade Audio2: 1x Subwoofer on Aftdeck and 5 Ch Amp (only with upgrade audio)
STARTING PRICE & FULL PRICE LIST
There is a large amount of options to choose from when creating the ultimate Axopar boat to customers specific needs. Learn more about the different options available and their prices below.
STAY IN THE LOOP
Follow us on social media
Facebook and Instagram are an integral part of our daily news updates. To stay up to speed on current Fast Marine Boats news and events follow our news channels. For videos of our boats in action visit YouTube for a closer look.
On Facebook we post the latest, most interesting info on current Fast Marine Boats news and events from the Fast Marine Boats communities around the world.
Instagram is our photo library where we post interesting pictures of our boats, concepts, functions and options.